Rosalinda Oropeza Randall
is a modern-day social skills and civility expert. She focuses on communicating and interacting more effectively and with a lot less drama.
By lending personality and humor, Rosalinda’s tactful, yet straight-forward manner breaks down the perception that social skills are outdated.
Her common-sense based approach is coupled with a realistic perspective facing today’s ever-changing relationship dilemmas.
She offers options, not immovable rules.
What makes her an expert? Along with training, trend-watching, and industry connections, it was her modest upbringing that prepared her best.
It did not include finger bowls or fine china. Her parents provided something much more important. She received a foundation of timeless character traits like humility, consideration, and tact, which is what she bases her life and business model on.
Her book, “Don’t Burp in the Boardroom. Handling Uncommonly Common Workplace Dilemmas” complements her signature style and humor.
Rosalinda believes that it’s how you make people feel when they’re around you that makes a difference–this can propel a person’s career as well as personal relationships.
When she isn’t speaking, she enjoys dancing, Tai Chi, improv classes, and volunteering at juvenile detention centers and with people in recovery.
- Quiet time hangouts: The beach and Golden Gate National Cemetery
- Secret food indulgence: A spoonful of hot fudge out of the jar
- Coffee preference: Black and strong
- Secret all-time favorite television show: The Love Boat
- Something few people know: She is a quarter Syrian.
- What makes or breaks a relationship: Trust.
- Proudest accomplishments: Personally: Her two grown sons and a long and happy marriage Professionally: Writing a book.
- Pet-peeves: Arrogant attitudes, and people who don’t keep their word
- Preferred business style: Tactful, and to the point