Rosalinda Oropeza Randall, Social Skills, Communication Skills, Business Etiquette Expert, Media Source, and author of “Don’t Burp in the Boardroom. Presentations are available to support HR policies and harassment compliance, address concerns, or to avert potential inclinations - Up and coming managers - Millennials - Interns - New-hire orientation process - Layoffs to help prepare them for interviews - Professional development events or conferences - College/university students - Athletes on public behavior - Actors to prepare for roles - NEW! Attorneys; polish client's professional presence for a court appearance. For more information, please contact me via email, or by calling 650.871.6200 before a dilemma turns into front page news.
Recent Posts by Rosalinda
Recent Comments by Rosalinda
- December 12, 2017 on 11 Reasons to Stop Using Your Cell Phone In Public Places
- January 22, 2017 on Melania Trump’s Gift to Michelle Obama
- May 9, 2014 on Tips By and For Millennials
- April 2, 2014 on Inviting An Ex to Your Wedding
- March 11, 2014 on 11 Ways to Behave in an Art Museum